Communications – Marketing and Media
· Manage all Group communications internally and externally, and develop Group-wide communication strategies for effective delivery of the corporate culture and business strategy, marketing spend, message development, pitch and announcement strategies through the use of targeted sponsorship opportunities, speaking and interview opportunities, innovative and creative advertising campaigns, commissions market research, production of company newsletter and in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
· Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes; Devises and coordinates photo opportunities
· Manage development of giveaways and stock – produce gifts that are memorable and long term. Ensure a range of gifts for all levels of customers and contacts.
Communications - Media
· Plan, develop and implement Brand development and compliance and Group PR strategies, while ensuring positive media coverage and building relationships with media, individuals and other organisations to maximise media coverage
· Liaise with and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, using appropriate communication channels as the situation requires; Organises research, writing and distribution of press releases to targeted media
· Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Website and intranet
· Rewrite the website in accordance with the new corporate strategyg
· Manage accesses and maintain content continuity and originality (messaging/photos)
· Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines, and monitor traffic.
· Ensure an overview of all events and manage the Group PR and communications, during Conferences, Exhibitions, and all GT Social and Corporate Events, including Branding, Invitations, Presentations, Trophies, etc.
Corporate Social Responsibility
· Manage the CSR Policy and Events to foster community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
· Ensure a CSR strategy that supports the Group’s vision and is easy to support internally as well as received well externally.
· Monitor industry news in all forms of media and communications, either through internal resources, or through the services of a 3rd party company, for relevant Media Information on GT Group Companies.
· Identify the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
· Keep up-to-date with industry research figures, including distribution figures (newspapers and magazines) and audience figures (television and radio)
· Monitor buying strategies; Liaising and building relationships with clients and media sales companies
· Book individual advertising spots, e.g. pages, posters, internet banners, broadcast adverts, etc. and ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers.